With the first new RX2 and SX2 systems shipping, we just released the Firmware and Toolbox version 9. Both can now be downloaded from the DHD.audio Support Portal.
Other topics in this issue: New 52-7424A XC2 Core, SX2 Bundles, DHD.audio on Instagram and discontinuation of 52/SX Bundles.
Top Features For Version 9
- Support for new hardware: RX2 and SX2
- Increased: up to 300 logic functions, 50 mixer snapshots and up to 240 output functions using high-priority and low-priority options
- New needle meter and level detect: display a Dual Needle PPM or a VU meter
- New future-proof system font on our TFT touch displays
- New TFT touch display encoder and slider elements
- Control fixed processings and all Automix parameters on the console
- TFT view containers speed up configuration and make fader-channel display flexible
- Improved TFT View Editor in Toolbox 9 makes your configuration more comfortable with drag-selection box, easier Z-alignment for overlapping elements, and more…
We have loads of more new features in version 9. Find upgrade instructions and a complete list of our new features here: